Macco Simulations EGBB Birmingham on Xbox

Has anyone bought this on series x and is it any good?

1 Like

I have both of their UK airport sceneries, they are excellent. I would certainly buy again!

Charles.

1 Like

I have it on the PC, it’s excellent. Can’t see any reason why it would be any different on X-box.

2 Likes

I bought it, tried it and then removed it…because it is incomplete.
No GA fuel supply so it cannot be used as a base for realistic touring.
Looks good…but does not work properly. No date from Macco when it will be properly finished.

1 Like

Topic moved into 3rd Party airports #third-party-addon-discussion:airports

All 3rd Party addons discussions go into #third-party-addon-discussion

Yes I have got it as it is my home airport, so far I have no issue with it, although I am getting lots of ctd but I don’t think that is related to the addon, before the update it was fine

1 Like

OK cheers for this. Is there many static aircraft parked about there? Like easyjet etc

I can’t honestly remember, I think there was but can’t be 100% sure, but definitely worth it as it looks more like the Birmingham Airport I know

1 Like

Cheers for this :+1:

I have both their airports on PC, and they are excellent, and very recommended.

I’m hoping he will start another airport soon, I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed for a decent payware East Midlands (EGNX) :wink:

1 Like

I know pyreegue had east Midlands on the 2022 road map but due to the unfortunate events in Ukraine I’m not sure if that’s still going to happen

1 Like

Certainly a great addition!
Having flown from here a few weeks ago, noticed one fairly visible structure missing, The white domed radar just by the perimeter by the golf course. Anybody seen any further discussion on it?

1 Like