The Aerosoft CRJ isnt flyable since SU5

`Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? Yes, the Aerosoft CRJ.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? No

Brief description of the issue: The Aerosoft CRJ isnt flyable since SU5. According to Aerosoft support Forum all the issues have been identified by Aerosoft and Asobo team and Aerosoft thought a fix would have been included in the hotfix yesterday, but it wasn’t. Now Aerosoft can not say when the CRJ will be flyable again…

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: Start a flight with the Aerosoft CRJ…

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: After SU5

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version? Store version.

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? No, as it is already well known by Asobo team and Aerosoft what is causing the issues with the CRJ.

Hopefully a hotfix 2 is out asap, or Asobo assist Aerosoft to make the CRJ flyable again.

1 Like

Yes, I thought the same thing. I no longer really used the MSFS, in the hope that the problem will be fixed with the CRJ.

3 Likes

Remember to vote please :slight_smile:

1 Like

for me everything with CRJ is fine

2 Likes

Interesting! Because many users (including the Aerosoft devs themselfs) have problems with speed indication, the HUD always down and not possible to move, cockpit texture resolution etc…

Do you have any tips, how did you do it? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Aerosoft told they’ll push an Update

1 Like

Yes, but a few hours ago this statement from the head dev at Aerosoft came out: Sim Update 5 Airspeed Indicator Issue - please read - General Discussion - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES

1 Like

no sorry, I have just done evrything what was recoment with the MSFS update. After I have tried all my plane I use A320FBW, DC6, CRJ, B787, all still work, I have now answer why:

1 Like

Okay. Try their work around. But some people told it’s not working after the hotfix https://forum.aerosoft.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=164654&key=b2a0d92ae3102692429528ba24bda791

1 Like

Will it effect the HUD down issue aswell?

1 Like

Can’t tell. Haven’t tried by myself yet.
I only encountered the air speed issue

1 Like

Currently, the only real plane in the simulator is unusable. Aerosoft said it was preparing the update. An update should be released immediately. I want to fly on the weekend.

1 Like

Thank you for this post. MSFS needs to fix that asap cause the CRJ is one of the most realistic airplanes right now!!!

1 Like

ohh this post answered my question if the CRJ was flyable after update 5, so it doesn’t. wait, wait wait…

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for a solution, like seemingly many others, since SU4. Well. Patience is a virtue…

2 Likes

Asobo, please prioritize this bug.

1 Like

I won´t fly CRJ as long HUD stays. Never mind waht is causing this.

1 Like

It’s really sad to wait this long for an update that is ready. Asobo you should find a solution to this problem.

1 Like

Agree. Needs to be priority

1 Like

I found a temporary workaround for the HUD issue. Before closing the simulator, change your selected aircraft to a default Asobo aircraft. Now, on your next flight in the CRJ, the HUD should work as expected. At least, it solved the issue on my end.

That’s the only major issue I’ve been having with the CRJ. I still haven’t encountered the speed bug except in relation to the recent weather engine issues.

5 Likes