Male/Female ATC/Co-Pilot voice choice

I am using ATC in windows offline mode, and have added some IVONA voices, (all TTS compatable) into windows 10 and set this voice as windows default . It appears that MSFS2020 is ignoring it, still giving me a US dialect

It would also be nice to have the option to specify male or female or both for ATC generally and as your co pilot

I prefer a male co-pilot voice (and no, I’m not being sexist before anyone jumps in!)

Different voices, way more variety. Even regional inflections

3 Likes

If it could use the pilot avatar we pick to select the voice, that would be nice. Plus give us more variety in avatars.

1 Like

It’s not that it breaks immersion or anything, but it is a bit strange that my Avatar is a male, and have a female voice :slight_smile: (yeah, I know it’s 2020, but still :smiley: )

A wider range of voices for ATC, AI and “real time” pilots, would be great. I turned off Azure voices, because it’s always the same for both pilots and ATC…

1 Like

Weird I only get a male voice for my avi. :frowning:

1 Like

I have 7 voices installed, and I think the game just choses randomly from them, and then just changes the pitch and speed of the voices…

Just wish I could change my pilot or co-pilots voices…

2 Likes

if you got pilot2atc from your prevous sim use it.better variety voices and realistic atc :grinning:

Featured added.

• ATC voice gender is now based on the avatar of the pilot/copilot.

where do i get extra voices from?

Feature implemented in patch 1.8.3.0