Manual Cache causing crash to desktop

Since the recent update (1.13.16.0) I deleted the manual cache per the instructions, every time that I try to add the manual cache again I get a crash to desktop every time.

This only began to happen to me after this recent update.

Same here, after update mine is crashing to desktop too

1 Like

Same problem here. Deleted London manual cache and when trying to download the current scenery (update3) it crashes to windows

1 Like

Same thing happens to me.

1 Like

Same thing here too. Tried twice with different areas and same result. First CTD’s I’ve had since release

1 Like

Same thing here deleted all manual cache recreated the Southsea and Portsmouth then tries to download and crashes to DT

1 Like

I’m finding that you can’t modify the ‘maximum overall cache size’ once you define a size, you can’t seem to make it less? I’ve had this issue from the beginning so I don’t know if it’s a bug or if there is some other way to re-do this size. The problem is that I set this size to 200GB (lol) and realized that it was way overkill for what I’m adding. Can you just simply just delete this cache file? If so, where is it located?

1 Like

The CM team are aware of this issue that is affecting a great number of users.

See this thread (and in particular this post) for more info: CTD When Creating Manual Cache - #29 by Taleboules2146

Closing this for now to prevent duplicate concurrent threads.