Many Addon (and default) Airports Have Taxiway Lights/Posts on Runways (and other airport locations) After UK Update

Should we expect Asobo to fix it ? Or throw the chore at the third party developers, which would be disastrous, given the number of third party airports around ?

Ok, so that is too much! Montpelier Default Airport

1 Like

I changed the thread title to “Most Addon Airports Have Taxiway Lights/Posts on Runways (and other airport locations) After UK Update”

2 Likes

As someone who has created 20+ freeware airports I can tell you without any doubt that the 3rd party creators like mysef will not try to fix this. This can’t be fixed with just a click of a button. Redoing the lighting for an entire airport takes a significant amount of time. We all have lives worth living outside MSFS and our purpose is not to fix or find workarounds for Microsoft/Asobo failures.

11 Likes

Of course, I more than agree and that’s why I said such a case would be disastrous, considering that Asobo might sometimes stay indifferent to such widespread glitches, we experienced it with the terrain spikes that infested the entire planet in the sim.

Holy Cow…Screenshot of the week :joy:

After the report below, the title must omit the Add-On Airports part as he clearly shows the scale is not confined to the third party renders.

1 Like

I apologize if my answer sounded like it was directed to you, even if it was a reply to your post. I did understand the nuance in your post and it is clear that we are in agreement. My reply was meant as a general statement.

1 Like

Done! (Thanks)

1 Like

Thanks- I had no idea how extensive this was when I first posted.

1 Like

What is surprising me is that we don’t have all the same behavior : LFMT this morning 8:00UTC

well, i think they are knida pretty… there said it ! :rofl:

Noticed this on Flytampa EKCH as well. Taxiway lights scattered across the runway.

Really hope we do not have to wait until the next update to get this problem fixed. Please Asobo, send out a hotfix for this.

1 Like

I would like to know from asobo who has to fix this mess … to know how to regulate even for purchases … I wanted to buy EDDS
… EBBR … I don’t buy buggy airports!

Im having the same issue as well. I was shocked when sawing there is an ocean of blue lights at Narita International just now. Did they aware about this issue? and will they fixed it ASAP?

Hi everyone,

Thank you for reporting this.
I’m sharing this to the team!

6 Likes

Fine, I hope for a patch in a short time. It is very annoying. Special in the payware addon airports.

Sounds good, we’re anxiously waiting for any news. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hmm, the random taxi lights are very weird.

1 Like