Many, many issues

I would also add a “Why I returned to FSX” thread as well… This “sim” is a joke currently, can’t believe it was released in this state. Weather is terrible, CTDs like crazy, jets are buggy, etc. If you are big into VFR and checking out the scenery it’s probably great for you. And I guess that is was what their marketing was based on. I hope it gets better but at this update progress it’s going to be 1-2 years. Sadly…

So, it takes 2-3 year to mature.

Maybe as MSFS matures, so will some of it’s users ???

Do I get interest on the money I paid whilst it ‘matures’ as you put it?

1 Like

I suppose you could have put your money into the bank instead.
But to be honest, your not going to get much interest there either!
AT least this way, you can have a bit of fun.

Well, this forum is SO DISORGANIZED it is virtually impossible to find a thread. One of the worst I’ve seen. Threads are unravelled!

Haha. 'Fraid so!

And here’s why:

These forums are in effect one, giant telesociointeractive human interface!
The words written here are not just our two dimensional scratching’s trapped upon our collective, two dimensional, screens. Nor even, are they merely the conventions of common expression.
Oh no! For within and without our symbology, there boils and roils and churns a veritable cloud
of raw - part benign, part malign - unadulterated human emotion!

So I suppose we had all better get used to it then! Haha.

1 Like

I recently got somewhat mad because manual landing wouldn’t work. Turned out I had “assisted landing” ON for whatever reason.

1 Like

Unfortunately that about sums it up :
The Forum.
MSFS
Politics
Law
Parenting

and so many other things that are got out of control with extreme complications…

Point taken…but you know what I’m getting at lol.

1 Like

I do indeed.
Forgive my flippancy.

Regards.

2 Likes

IFR flight does need precise control. I think the C152 can be too slow in roll but too fast in pitch, but once set up and trimmed out you’re good to go

1 Like