Many parts of London are flat since update

I was excited to try flying in London since I live in the city after the update. But huge parts of the city are just flat photo files, no 3D buildings whatsoever. An easy example is the Excel building you can see just after take off from London city, it is just a pancaked photo of the acutal building. I’ve checked YouTube videos and it looks like a good 3D building for others.
I have deleted my rolling cache but that didn’t help. I tried creating a new manual cache but whenever I go to download London it just crashes to desktop. I have nothing in my community folder. I previously had ORBX London city pack but have not reinstalled since I rebuilt my computer (reinstall of Windows) and installed MSFS after that rebuild just prior to the UK update.

Settings are all on Ultra.

It looks like it was the ORBX pack causing the issue! I had purposely not installed it after my rebuild knowing the UK update was coming. After this post I went to install it and realised I’d accidently installed it when I downlaoded all the additional content after install. Just deleted it and the problem is fixed.

Okay, first things first.

1. Did you go to your Marketplace and “Claim” the free UK world update? You have to claim the package in the marketplace first and download it from either there or the content manager manually. It doesn’t automatically downloaded when you update the sim. This is true for every world update.
  2. Did you turn on Bing Data and Photogrammetry in your data setting?
  3. If you are using ORBX London City Pack, you have to update it to the latest version that is compatible with the World Update. (But this is currently only working on the ORBX Central version and not the Marketplace version) Read here for more details [announcement] Landmarks London City Pack for MSFS update - Orbx Release Announcements - Orbx Community and Support Forums (orbxsystems.com)