March 7, 2024 Development Update Blog Discussion

Check out the latest Development Update Blog here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

Haha now we get a Kawasaki Ninja. Could be fun but given the state of the roads in this sim I can’t help thinking they’d do better selling a dirt bike!

1 Like

The backlog shows there’s 64 “missions” currently in 3rd party testing, so I’m guessing the flood of “VA Systems” will continue for weeks to come!

2 Likes

Man, that trailer grade community video of Canada! :heart_eyes: It’s how i imagine my flights in my head when i’m flying. But in reality when i try to make a video it might as well be slapstick comedy music playing as i crash into the ground :joy: Awesome editing!

3 Likes

Going to be a purchase free record period for me

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to trying out the updates to the MU2 personally. Not revisited since launch tbf. Bit of a dark horse to me, fast, short field aircraft. Cover good ground but get in and out some tricky spots. Ticks the boxes for world discovery flights. But not given it the time. :small_airplane:

Glad that FSS’s P2006T and 2012 are joining the ranks! Truly fun looking twins.

1 Like

Completely missed the 2012! Haha. Been waiting for this! Yes another fun twin :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

New in the Marketplace today, more F-4 Liveries! There is no F-4 aircraft to slap those slick liveries on but if you got money to throw away get them all today! Cheezy!

When is the OV-10 going to drop for console users? I mean we got liveries for planes that don’t exist what’s holding this up? Just sayin!

Man you aint kidding!

It’s too bad they can’t fix all the very longstanding issues with the Reno mustangs. Includes prop texture issues with the P-51A, and engine issues with the others.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what OV-10 you’re referring to. There is no payware OV-10 available for PC users, either.

Again, No update/repair for the Reno P-51…

3 Likes

Isn’t there the DC Designs F4 available in the marketplace? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yep, agreed, and now puhleeze add the P-Mentor :smiley:

Yes there is, for both PC and Xbox.

1 Like

I cannot wait anymore for the ini a320neo. Any news on that for a beta release?

It will be only a good thing to give an aircraft out for the community, for testing it.

Thats what I thought.
Hopefully Sickboy3227 can take solace that the F4 liveries have an F4 to be used on.

1 Like