Marketplace Encrypted Files - Unlock or Remove Encryption including Premium and Deluxe Aircraft

Looking forward to the next Q&A video.

2 Likes

I submitted a new question for next week’s Dev Q&A on modding the premium deluxe aircraft. Please upvote! A similar question made it into the top 10 last month, but Jayne didn’t ask it!

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/will-you-make-premium-deluxe-planes-moddable/324084

It is crazy how Asobo filters the wishlist. Again, our wish with more than 300 votes is not on the list, but other wishes with only 180 votes are in (maybe “easy ones”). Is this serious business? At least a comment in this thread by a Asobo representative would be more than ordinary right now.
Otherwise we can stop voting and writing stuff here if it will be permanently ignored in case it is an “unpleasant” issue.
Sorry for that, but I am also a software developer and know what I’m talking about. Ignoring and deliberately overlooking customer’s input and needs are never good

4 Likes

You dont have to write them from scratch, all the .cfg files are stored in system memory.

Maybe we can hide such question inside another question
 Will there be trains? I like trains and could you not pack the .cfg files for premium stuff? :clown_face:

Jayne said that she will ask Asobo regarding the missing threads from the Feedback Snapshot. We might have an answer later today.

totally getting my vote i pais extra to have the ability to fly the 787 but it is so buggy. Considering people spend almost twice the amount as the standard version surely those premium planes should be at the top of their game but they are not which im sure its not just me that can say they wish they got what they paid for

When the free planes how for FSX make to developpers!

When to see free planes how to FSX§

I am most impressed with the Q&A sessions,

So, the biggest reason I have a hard time trimming any of the planes is I can’t feel it, so I can’t figure out how far to turn the wheel. I don’t know how to address that in the simulator.

I am able to trim both of the C-172’s for level flight with some effort, though, so, I’m not sure what the issue is? Perhaps that’s why Asobo may not be addressing the issue, if they can get it trimmed in their testing, what’s there to fix?

Unless the AP is having an issue, then, I get that, the AP’s got to be adjusted in that case. I don’t use AP, so I wouldn’t know about that.

Start saving for for a REAL Plane !

2 Likes

That would be cool :slight_smile:

If I have a Local Friend who has a Home Cockpit simulator like this, I would make sure I was his “Best Friend”

Ironically, I nearly went to work for a major Commercial Flight Simulator company, when I left University, but at that time, I was not that heavily into Aviation, and had not yet caught “the Flying Bug / Addiction” - but I still went to work for a major Aerospace Company.

It took a British Airways Pilot to take me up in a small Ga Plane, for me to instantly get the addiction, and blow all my savings to get a PPL.

2 Likes

so no news yet?

Just I wait the work developpers’free!Thank at you

Not seeing any response from Jayne on the matter yet. When she said she would inquire it was already night time for Asobo and then the weekend came in, so I would wait a few more days for the answer. It might be addressed in the Developer Q&A or the next Feedback Snapshot.

am I wrong or is the wish still not on the wishlist?

No it’s still not there and I really now regret PAYING twice the price of the standard version to end up with borked aircraft. Way to lose customer trust.

4 Likes

No, it’s missing for yet another week, just like the thread for the cloud issues. Considering that the community managers apparently inquired regarding the missing threads last week, I guess we’ll just have to accept that Asobo will not be addressing those two requests.

I agree that it’s quite unfortunate these aircraft are restricted considering you have to pay quite a premium to get access to them. And it’s not like they are being prioritised in the patches, the 787 and Longitude continue to be riddled with major issues.

I’ve been supporting this simulator since the day it was announced and I understand there are a lot of hurdles Asobo are facing with the rushed release and everything, but it is shameful that these two issues are just being swept under the rug.