Marketplace Got Me Too

Just tried to purchase the JU-52…Four attempts…Takes my money…Fakes me into trying to download and then tells me that I “Own” the plane but will not let me download. Gives me an “Error 3”… Then it just disappears as if I had never been there…Sounds like they are screwing lots of people tonight…If I do not get the plane I paid for, and if they have indeed charged me 4 times, I will never purchase from them again and will give my money to independent developers who stand behind their products and almost always respond to problems…

1 Like

There is a known issue with the marketplace right now. I would hold off on any purchases until resolved.

December 16 2021 Marketplace Issues - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

@Grover2005,

We are currently experiencing an issue with the Marketplace (see the banner at the top of the forum), and our teams are working hard to get it resolved. Once normal service is restored, if you confirm you were indeed charged four times for a single purchase of the Junkers Ju 52, please submit a Zendesk ticket and the support team will refund you for the three extra purchases.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.