Marketplace Holiday Sale Discussion

This is one of those planes that you’ll likely want to keep coming back to once you master it. It’s really good, sooner or later we’ll get the current update for it which I can’t wait for. Easily one of the best in my collection. The quality makes me want to buy Flying Irons new P38 Lightning now. This also has gained a following.

@TONYDARKZERO just buy it mate, it shouldn’t disappoint.

Was waiting for a discount on the Seneca… greed ■■■■■■■■

Who said i don’t own stuff ? I don’t need the marketplace to get them.I always go to the devs site

1 Like

I buying nothing from the Marketplace, it takes way to long for any updates to become available. I always buy direct, and get access to any updates way before they become available on the Marketplace.

2 Likes

For anyone considering the Embraer EMB 110, well worth it at that price. I got it on release, its not the most study level aircraft around, but its still great. I have used it a lot.

Probably gonna buy me some new airports, as I have most of the living world stuff.

2 Likes

I agree. I just bought it yesterday morning and spent the day learning to fly it. I am starting to really like this bird and for $20 you can’t go wrong imo.

1 Like

Any recommendations regarding the Yak-18T? Is it worth it or another bugged nonfunctional addon?

Re the Embraer 110, I can recommend it (on PC at least). Just did a flight for a couple of hours this morning and really enjoyed trying it out. A bargain at 40% off. If you are a newcomer to it like me I found this user’s video really helpful & a well done intro to flying the aircraft.

2 Likes

A hotfix would have been a better Christmas present, but the sale is nice. Thank you. However, no sale on the Deluxe and Premium Deluxe upgrades!?

1 Like

I just tried to buy EGAE, City of Derry airport, I got charged the full amount (no sale discount applied) and the download failed, and now I cant purchase anything via the Marketplace. :woozy_face:

The Deluxe and Premium Deluxe Upgrades have always been totally overpriced. An absolute Joke

1 Like

Why are no updates to existing content coming through on marketplace?

And why are none of the Carenado planes on sale? I wanted to buy the Seneca.

Why would an airport be on sale at simmarket.com but not on the Marketplace?

I further have bought Lionheart’s Q-200 which is a total gem, I love t to death. It has become my favoutite VFR plane at the moment.

Also bought the Bede 5J and the Yak 18T, because why not, yet to try any of them.

Also bought UGTB, did not have an airport in that region yet. And RK1 and SEGU.

Not really anything else available that really interests me for now and which I don’t own already.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.