Marketplace mislead me to buying wrong version

I purchased EGLK Blackbushe by LN Designs based on the photos. I wouldn’t normally have bought it but the photos of the details looked really good. So I bought it and downloaded it then went to take a look. It seems the photos on the marketplace are of the more expensive version by SC Designs. How do I get my money back?

thanks

eglk

1 Like

Hello @FlightPlanes,

I escalated this to our Marketplace team for them to investigate further; however, as it is currently the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States, I probably won’t get a response until next week. I’ll keep you posted when I hear back.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

2 Likes

Thanks SeedyL3205. Clearly they’ve made a mistake somewhere along the line. :wink:

Hi, any news?

Hello @FlightPlanes,

Our team looked into this and confirmed that the content advertised on the Marketplace shows the correct screenshots for the product you purchased.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

Yes, I’ve just loaded the airport up and again and everything is there! The first time it hadn’t loaded properly and it looks like it was the default airfield. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks
Steve

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.