Marketplace Purchase Download Not Completing

After the initial purchase of the sim, I also downloaded ORBX LOWI from the Microsoft Store. A few weeks ago I had to do a reinstall, but LOWI did not come down. I tried to do a manual install, and it’s listed there as one of my purchases, but so far it has failed to completely download ~8 times.

Last night I gave in another try, and the download ceased at about 90%. The transfer just stopped. Nothing wrong with my home internet, everything else was working fine?

Any solution to this? I certainly won’t be purchasing anything else for the sim this way.

Do you know where the file is?
If so, MSFS recommends you delete that folder, and start again.

I have the same deal with Aerosoft Cologne Bonn. Tried 5-6 times, it downloads all 8 Gigs then package fails last minute. Zen desk asked if I am installing on M.2 Samsung SSD and I am not. They said they are gonna “collect more data and keep the ticket open”… Rolling cache empty, product folder doesn’t exist.

Thanks.

I have one of those Samsung drives, I wonder if there is an issue if they asked you that?

I will take a manual look through my scenery folder, but I recall not seeing anything before. This is not good, to have a distribution system that don’t work.I guess I should also remove my other payware that’s in the Community folder, just in case this forthcoming update messes with it.

I had this issue yesterday when I purchased the Chicago landmarks.

What I noticed was that the download would start off at ~12Mbps, continue for a while and then drop down to ~1Mbps suddenly and after that it’s very flaky. Most of the time the download would just stop and say Failed. Couple of times it got itself back up to 12 and continue. After about 5 attempts, it was able to install completely.

Network on my side is definitely not an issue, I have a gigabit connection.

I would leave them alone if you are already having issues downloading.
MSFS won’t touch any extras, but they may not work properly with the changes ASOBO makes to the base sim.
If you aren’t comfortable with that, another thing you can do is just rename the Community folder to something like Community1, and make a new empty Community folder.
MSFS will also make one if it doesn’t see one there.

I have the problem for some time. Every download runs 100 percent and then it hangs on ‘waiting… ‘.
When I force quit the sim and restart it seems the file is normal installed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.