Marketplace took my money and did not download Vegas

Hello All,
It’s Emilios from FlyTampa here. We are sorry to hear about the trouble, and fully understand your frustration. Unfortunately, as third party developers we do not have control over the sales and distribution process from the in-game Marketplace, or have the ability to issue refunds. This is a process which is entirely managed by Microsoft. We have however communicated with the internal team, and we do know they are aware and looking into it.

We appreciate that Marketplace is a very accessible platform, which is very well integrated with the simulator. The large number of reports is a proof of its popularity as a platform, however there appears to be a technical glitch with FlyTampa-Las Vegas product.

I am very confident that Microsoft/Asobo will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We are all very thankful for your interest into our products.

Best,
FlyTampa team

11 Likes

Yep, me too… Ticket number #94286

I started a thread about it before my attention was brought here…

good sayd as political point of view, but not the reality in special for Steam users :wink:

I linked former the old topics about and there is nothing changed. I still see nowhere what I own, get no email about payments, etc. The issue is not the marketplace, it is these external Asobo accounting.

But I hope, starting with work-week, the support fix the missing ownership ( and possible double payments ) with informations from ZenDesk tickets.

I receive an email of all my Marketplace transactions nearly as soon as the purchase is made.

The problem I see with the purchase confirmation is that it contains no information about the item(s) you bought. Just the purchase date, price, order number, and the fact that you bought FlightSim Credits.

I keep a screen cap of all my purchases and try to classify them (aircraft, scenery, etc.), but ultimately there’s no way down the road to tell which item is witch.

you get a info from Steam and as you say’d that you own the Asobo’s Brand-New fictional Currency.

But you can not see anything within your MS account, what a “Microsoft FlightSim Marketplace” suggest and you also get no email from this side. And you not have access to a Asobo-Account, which must exist in background.

At least I can never proof that / and what I pay’d for and own !

Although we only receive that bare minimum info in said email, I would like to assume the order number will allow MS to locate all the information they need to see who bought what and when.

you get an email ? You pay over Steam or MS Store ?

I get an email from MS store and one from PayPal within seconds of payment. Always do. Just never got the actual download this time around.

okay,… that’s the same useless email that you bought this super-credits… nothing else.

You will see no transactions within your MS account and not what you own :wink:

Yep, that’s the one. Although the massively long id/ref number provided should allow MS to determine what/when/why etc. (as a coder myself, I’d like to think so)

1 Like

I purchased the 3 charges all on Thursday i believe. 1st charge was refunded next day, the 2nd charge is what I got that email saying Microsoft will not refund, and 3rd charge is pending in the game because Tech support is trying to resolve but doesn’t know how.

I ask if this was a known issue or anyone else having this issue and she said no, I’m the only one. Obviously by this thread there are more people with the same issue so I just feel like the Xbox suppot team, refund department and Zendesk all work in bubbles and don’t know what’s going on with one another. As the user and customer I’m just getting moved around from person to person and find myself having to explain everything over and over again and everyone is just lost. Tech support doesn’t even know there is a market inside the sim or what “Microsoft credits” are.

Anyways honestly I just want the scenery that’s all, they can keep the last charge if I get the scenery but at this moment the 2nd charge needs to be refunded…if they can’t figure it out or doesn’t work then I would like both charges to be refunded and I’ll buy it somewhere else. What made me more upset was the email saying they won’t refund me, like common, im dealing with Tech support from Xbox, I understand I purchased the item 2 times but I shouldn’t have been able too if things were working correctly and the Tech told me to purchase it again the 3rd time! I’m not here to steal money or trick anyone and after the detailed message I send the refund department regarding the issue they still declined the refund and now I’m forced to call Microsoft again and go through this process again just to get my refunds that are legitimate

3 Likes

Just showed up as owned! Downloading now. Guess they fixed it. Just need to figure out duplicate charges now.

3 Likes

thanks for note… tried it and yes, works now ( owned and downloading )

1 Like

Yep, finally working, downloading now.

1 Like

It looks working for me now too. Downloading…

When you guys finished downloading (before me :grinning:), could you please test to see if it is also affected by taxiway lights problem? I cannot wait to landing at McCarran Intl Airport. I have waited for it almost 2 months!

1 Like

Looks great!!! Only about 20FPS @ 4K with a RTX 3080 but looks fantastic.

2 Likes

Downloading now.

Yep, me too. Looks like someone has had a busy Sunday! :joy:

Exactly the same thing happened to me on Friday night with the FlyTampa Las Vegas pack. It said successfully purchased, yet, it wouldn’t let me download. Then it told me purchased failed and I didn’t even own it. I thought that was just an error or issue so I decided to try purchasing it again. The exact same thing happened. I now have two charges on my Visa and no access to FlyTampa’s pack. Ridiculous. I will not be purchasing again from the marketplace - I’ll just go directly to the developer. This was my first time back on flight sim in a few months and I wish I knew about these issues ahead of time.

No digital item of this nature should be able to be purchased twice. Their system should recognize that it is already “owned”. I understand the issue with not being able to download, although even that shouldn’t have happened. But the purchasing of the same item multiple times is an unacceptable error.

To those who said it’s downloading now that is great to hear - I’ll have to verify that for myself later. I just hope they credit these extra charges quickly for everyone including myself.

Thank you for your customer care. I believe Asobo has fixed the problem as quick as possible with your communication (as an official parner).

After amazing Las Vegas McCarran, please bring us all your high quality products to Marketplace as soon as possible.

• Saint Martin Princess Juliana International
  • Tampa International
  • Boston Logan
  • Buffalo Niagara International
  • Chicago Midway
  • and many more…

:grinning:

3 Likes