Marketplace Update: December 29th, 2022

Here’s a description (from the Marketplace):

From what I can understand-it is updated lighting for 51 cities around the United States. (a bundle of all of their products)

The Kamov Ka-10M “Hat” helicopter by Touching Cloud was updated today.

1 Like

Still no update for the Kodiak.

1 Like

Those “night packs” are such a horrible value in the marketplace, perhaps only a step up from stuff like the Bredok planes.

10 Likes

Yup, that’s what I was waiting for too.

I saw this when I loaded MSFS just now (ORBX EGNM Leeds Bradford Airport):

According to a post on Avsim, the Honda Jet has been updated to 1.0.7 (I don’t own this so cannot verify).

Hopefully there will be an official post made, at some point, with all the releases/updates that have taken place. According to this post, it is planned to happen.

1 Like

Update also for Rovaniemi (EFRO) and Lyon St Exupéry (LFLL) airports

1 Like

I had the update is available for Leeds Bradford as well. Totally confused as I own several airports from ORBX, but not that one!

Can confirm. This has indeed been updated.

2 Likes

I’ve got updates to the Carenado C170B and WYMF5.

1 Like

Anyone seeing the Digital Design Lyon LFLL update listed in the updates section at the top?
I just downloaded a fresh copy and it is V1.0.1, the exact same version as I have already. Was it really updated or just an error in the listing? There’s no ‘updated’ text but it’s in the updated section (above).

You mean I AM GOING TO SAVE 70%??

Personally I’m going to save 100%, coz I ain’t buying that! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I won’t be either. I can’t speak for each night enhanced city, but I looked at my hometown and it looks very unrealistic; too vivid. If one looks unrealistic, I bet there are many others the same way. I would bet that all of the night enhanced cities were rushed. Before I had seen what my hometown looked like, I was thinking of maybe buying just one, but not anymore.

2 Likes

Personally, I wish Market place Vendors were NOT ABLE to market their for sale wares under General Discussions.

1 Like

Result of HUNDREDS of Vendors vying for our $$$

What are the differences between the two Searey?

mainly:

• homebuildt experimental version of the aircraft
  • in game checklist with custom camera positions
  • tablet
1 Like

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.