Marketplace updated!

What dont you like about the Asobo version? It looks pretty accurate and detailed to me. Be glad MS doesn’t prevent addons to be sold because they already made them.

1 Like

where do market place purchases download to?

Drive:\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Official

Dude, I can’t believe you are still going on about this. You made 1 tiny little scenery fix, and now think you gained enough cred to rant in multiple threads about how much Orbx scenery sucks. Stop embarrassing yourself. I’m trying to help you, man.

3 Likes

I’m using your Thames repair. That’s cool! Thank. Another would be to understand how to Put in one folder all the scenes that belong to the same area. For example, 10 developers have created several objects in London or another city. I named the folder “London” and put everything in it. Otherwise, there will soon be a million folders inside the “Community”.

1 Like

Oh dear, quite a few comments have been retracted. What’s going on

depends if you have the Windows or Steam version. But it’s the Official folder as opposed to the Community folder.

Just tried the download of the orbx London City pack which stuck with 8 Bytes left for about 2 minutes then finally finished, but it doesn’t look any different to me. Say it’s on version 1.0.1 in content manager, is that the updated version, can’t remember what it said before?

1.0.1 is the updated version yes.

OK thanks. Can’t see any difference so far though :slight_smile:

Same here. Someone said this update was the default back. I guess they will update one day?..

Alrighty, deleted “river thames water fix” from community folder…

You can tell. Is there a 3d london eye? If not it is the original from MSFS. If there is, that’s an Orbx building addition.

1 Like

I’m using your Thames river repair. Excellent work ! Please continue !
Thank you !

1 Like

LOL I couldn’t care less people can do as they wish i made the add-on for myself not expecting to make money from it, can’t believe people are getting so upset cos somebody criticised Orbx for poor work.

Chicago looks well done :+1: worth the purchase !

2 Likes

It’s a shame they don’t change this situation, Steam users shouldn’t be paying more than non-Steam users.

Answer me this then if its such a tiny scenery fix why did ORBX not fix it when they made the scenery pack.
I also never said all Orbx scenery sucks I have only ever said about the London city pack.

Anyone else wants to attack me just PM me as isn’t fair on the original poster of this topic to fill it with rubbish.

1 Like

I have not followed FS scenery addons for a while.

But if is just a port of their FSX/P3D Copenhagen, it is no wonder, that it is less expensive.

Is this a rework or a completely new product?

I had to completely delete the pack and then reinstall it as the update didn’t change anything. After a complete reinstall of the addon I then got the update and you can tell if it works by going to these co-ordinates and seeing if you can see the Queen Elizabeth Bridge in Dartford like I can. 51.462677, 0.255652

It’s a bit buggy though as the original bridge is still there underneath it xD