Marshaller disappeared at gate

In an airport I created and did not exist in MSFS2020,
The MARSHALLER no longer appears at the GATE, furthermore when I arrive at the gate and stop in the T position, the JETWAY connects by itself to the plane without having requested it to the GROUND SERVICE.
Maybe something changed when I reinstalled the SIM 2-3 days ago?
The MARSHALLER can only be found in the RAMP and it seems smaller to me.
How do you go back to the way it was before?
Hello and thanks

I would suggest you check with your copilot. Maybe it is handling comms.

1 Like

no, no, the co-pilot does nothing, only me, this automatism came out after the reinstallation of the sim. and I see it in the airport I created. I have to check if he does it on existing airports. Thanks a lot for the answer

I tried to see the various simobjects with the SDK debug and I noticed that the MARSHALLER is invisible but it has data that are unlike the others as shown in the images.
When I arrive at the GATE the MARSHALLER is not seen, even if all the assistance is disabled, then when the plane stops on the T of the GATE the JETWAY leaves alone and connects to the plane without having requested it to the GROUND SERVICE.
This is an airport made by me and non-existent on the SIM.
I made another airport that does not exist in another location and I have the same results.
If, on the other hand, I use an existing ASOBO airport, when I arrive at the GATE the MARSHALLER is there and shows me the stopping path, then if I want, I can call the JETWAY, which connects if I request it through the GROUND SERVICE.
Is it an SDK problem or did something happen in some file?
Thanks
Paolo

I entered 2-3 more GATEs and the MARSHALLER reappeared, however in my opinion it is a bug that I reported to support