[Massive Sim 32] Tuesday Bush Club - Spain

Join here for your Event, NOTAMS and Comms info → Massive Simulations 32

0930UTC West USA Server Tuesday

Bushclub continues in Spain this week. We leave from the strip, and initially head west to check out the Mallos de Riglos landform. We will stop there for our coffee break which will require an off-strip landing. There are some fields nearby and a ridgeline with a road, so we have some options here. From there we will track back east, past our departure airport and onwards to Asobo enhanced LESU airport. Flight time is 09:30 UTC and we will set in-sim time and weather prior to takeoff. The only addon scenery we need is the destination from last week, so you may already have that, if not the link is below. We will stick with the Kitfox (Stage 2), Savage Gravel and NxCubs, and similar class of aircraft.

4:30 Eastern would be 8:30 UTC. Daylight savings and all. Sounds interesting. You’re saying there’s required 3rd party content, though? Am I misunderstanding? Kinda noob-ish.

Hi mate. No third party add-ons required. Just gotta come along for the ride. Bush club is a great your. You’ll enjoy it. Jase

Sounds fun. It would be my first group flight, and don’t have a mic, but can party chat on my phone. If that’s ok, let me know, and I’ll almost definitely be there. Cheers

Really wish to join, but in Hong Kong we could not access discordapp attachements because of obvious reason and I cannot download the .pln file for joining the party.

The Link is not taking me to the discord page for all the info to join the Bush Club.

Hi mate. Hope you’re well. Did you manage to get in? I think I saw you join the discord.

Oh mate sorry to hear that. Did you want me to post the plan file here for you to download?