Master warning sound won't stop in TBM and other aircrafts

@BizarreSky88853 Maybe change the title to remove the TBM, since apparently it’s a more wide-spread issue?

confirmed, same issue here, removed all mods from community folder - pretty annoying :-/

€: only tried with the TBM 930 so far

Yup, same here. I also lost the settings for the honeycomb throttle. Main problem is the anti ice is not engaging on the tbm as well as other GA.

Glad to hear I’m not the only one and equally sorry to hear all of you guys are also having this super annoying issue.

Like others already said, I find it very strange how this very easy to find type of bug can make it all the way into the public release version.

2 Likes

Same bug hete with the TBM 930 and I can confirm that I have no mods installed, in fact I have never install mods.

Same issue here with no Mods installed. New bug since update. This was not happening before.

Same issue here. How this was overlooked I have no idea…

OMG that alarm :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I’ve never thrown switches on in a cockpit so fast

1 Like

Same issue here with no Mods installed. New bug since update.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. The issue has been spotted during the BETA session, unfortunately, we couldn’t address it for Sim Update 6.
The sound can be silenced after disengaging the parking brake.

We will most likely fix this for the next Sim Update.

Have a great day.

5 Likes

Why not? What is the point of beta testing then?

8 Likes

Renders the question if any bugs spotted during beta are adressed or not and as such, if the beta process is designed appropiate, no? Not surprised, sadly…

1 Like

It’s possible that being so close to release, they were only going to do code changes for severe problems. Perhaps this was triaged and a decision was made that it didn’t meet the threshold for being severe enough?

But, since we don’t know what other severe or heavy problems they were dealing with, it’s a big question mark.

More likely, it was reported but was mixed in with many other bugs and it just got by them.

Having some visibility into the process and workflow would be a great thing. There are many folks that will ask the exact same question as you.

Edit: By the way… when I saw that post, I thought the exact same thing that you did.

This is only when the engine is running. With the engine off, there is no way to silence it.

7 Likes

No it can’t. Chime cannot be turned off until the engine is started AND the brake is released. Know your bugs, we do.

“Most likely”? Acceptable response for a bug where the parking brake chime never comes on. Tone deaf response to this known yet released bug where the chime can’t be turned off until the completion of the startup process. This needs a hotfix. Not enjoyable cold starting with DING DING DING DING DING until we (LOTS OF US) can get the engine started and brake released.

Introducing this dinging bug as part of a fix and then “most likely” fixed next time but maybe not. What? So frustrating… :rage:

9 Likes

I decided to take down the Warningsound, so it less penetrant. Looks like a Patch is comming fast, as a request from the goverment. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes. Only after releasing the parking break WITH THE ENGINE RUNNING the bipping will stop.

1 Like

True. Done.

I’ve been an ardent supporter of the updates and Asobo’s approach so far, but I’m sorry, this is just asinine.

Spotted in the beta and not even mentioned in the release notes as a known issue?! Bugs are one thing, acting like they don’t exist until uproar happens on the forum is just ridiculous.

8 Likes

Whoever at Asobo/Microsoft dictating that release dates are more important than actually fixing bugs should have that beeping at their computer and phone until it is fixed.

1 Like