May 11, 2023 Development Update Blog Discussion

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you for choosing my screenshot :slight_smile: I am glad I won! Greetings! :beers:

15 Likes

The combined marketplace backlog has fallen from 900 products on May 4th to 788 today. Great progress! If this keeps up, we may see a cleared backlog in the next couple of months.

I’m happy that solid third party options for KBOS and KTPA have come to Xbox in particular, after options for KPHX, KBWI, KPHL, KMEM and KAUS appeared in the last few weeks (among many others).

4 Likes

Great to see the backlog going down!

Would be nice to have more intel on PMDG on Xbox because there’s definitely something not going has it should… We’ve been waiting far too long. You cannot deal with top tier creator which products are waited by thousands like anyone else (just my opinion). And on their side, their communication indicates they don’t understand either. So ???

1 Like

The feedback snapshot mentions two items that ought to be covered in the AAU_2 update

• Bandwidth too low message
  • Connection lost message too intrusive

I don’t read anything about these in the release notes. Can someone shed some light on the status of these two?

3 Likes

Shouldnt Mirrored Textures 787-8 and 787-10 be Mirrored Textures 747-8 and 787-10 in Feedback snapshot?

1 Like

This is in the AAU2 release notes:

Which suggests no fixes in AAU2 but maybe in SU13?

3 Likes

It’s listed in the AAU2 Beta forum section under the news release. While AAU2 didn’t provide an actual fix for these problems, AAU2 will be used to gather further telemetry data/data regarding these problems. Edit: what @gordongreig said.

1 Like

Tx mate. I scrolled too eagerly to the bulleted lists :smirk:.
Now we have to wait until someone gets a connection lost message to see if that one can be taken from the list.

1 Like

Awful this week. Awful

Awful what?

1 Like

Awful marketplace yet again

What’s awful about Locations of Middle Earth? :smile_cat:

4 Likes

In what way? One of the biggest marketplace updates ever probably.

1 Like

I’ll leave it at that. People can waste their own money on what they like.

1 Like

Wow, nice constructive criticism there, and really helpful to others

2 Likes