MB339 is here!

2 Likes

let us know what you think of it once you’ve had some time to explore. I’m interested myself, I also see they are going to do a full study level version once the SDK has matured and will allow it.

texture looks nice i like inside cockpit all the scratches, but the steering its difficult its rolling from left to right specially when you engage AP it my be me doing something wrong while i just bought it, i still need more play with it.

1 Like

Decent review of the MB339 here. Looks like something worth having.

5 Likes

it looks easy and smooth fly on this video, i just fly for the first time and its don’t looks like that i really struggling to keep flying straight.

update to my last post, you can fly straight and smooth only then when you switch the flight model in options to “modern” i had switch on “legacy” that why i couldn’t fly straight,

Is there a HUD? I didn’t see one in the video.

Thanks. Really nice vid. I might give this one a go.

I had lowered expectations that were all exceeded. I’m really enjoying this model. Really goes to show you what can be built and priced reasonably. The Mooney is the only other model that comes close to this and is more expensive IMO.

Really was quite surprised by it. Fun jet to fly and worth the money IMHO.

Yeah this is great. Purchased this afternoon - couldn’t help myself.
Well worth the money. Haven’t had so much fun in this Sim since it launched!
Managed to set my graphics to all Ultra as well (Usually Custom mostly High with Ultra Clouds for glass cockpits), which with a 5760x1080 display and Track IR running was very pleasing. Highly recommend this baby. I’m gonna go exploring!

Errrm one small question. I cant seem to get the landing gear up after takeoff. The lever goes up sometimes and sometimes not. Am I doing something silly (or not doing something obvious?)

I hopped out of the aircraft to have a look and discovered this!

Any thoughts?

No. I asked Dino that question on the Facebook Page and he said it’s just a gunsight (non-functional).