Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Forum, MS, Asobo, providers, simmers

45 Likes

To fellow Flight simmers all around the world, I wish you and your families all the best for this festive season.

9 Likes

Yes an awesome happy holidays to all fellow Flightsim fanatics and a Glorious New Years as well!!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!, only a couple hours before kickin’ those kiddies off to bed, and after about 14 trips up and down the stairs it’ll be time for some scotch.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone. :christmas_tree::gift:

2 Likes

:clinking_glasses:

Merry Christmas to to one and all

2 Likes

The scotch part sounds brilliant, will have one myself, Cheers

4 Likes

Maybe like some of you I get the most time to flight sim during these holidays. So a big shout out to Wags and Nick of DCS World for giving me the opportunity to enjoy high quality flight simming this season. Of course my MSFS is not functioning yet again (one of many experiences) because of some arcane technical problem that I, the community and support can not figure out, but good wishes (and hopes for a brighter future) to Jorg, Sebastian and Martial also.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Happy holidays to all! :slightly_smiling_face: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all in the MSFS world.

1 Like

Merry Christmas :gift: :christmas_tree:

1 Like

To all. Happy Christmas and a peaceful healthy new year.

2 Likes

Happy holidays to all my fellow simmers

5 Likes

Happy holidays / celebrations to everyone. I don’t always agree with you all but I value this community and look forward to another amazing year with MSFS.

:partying_face:

3 Likes

Thoroughly agree Mussy and I have been one of the biggest offenders I’m afraid. Time to forgive and forget and look forward to perfect simming.

3 Likes

Happy holidays, everyone. I hope the joy of flight brings peace to you all! Special thanks to the staff at Asobo and Microsoft. Looking forward to an exciting 2024!

2 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone! :christmas_tree:

Hopefully better days will shine on our (Real) planet in 2024

As for our virtual planet, we will hopefully start the countdown to the 2024 edition of MSFS :sunglasses:

2 Likes

A wing dip to all. May the cloud banks be few and far between.

2 Likes

I’d just like to express my gratitude to everyone - developers, moderators, and fellow enthusiasts alike. Thanks for all you do. Happy Festivus.

3 Likes