MFS Bush Pilots - Oshima (RJTO) to Shizuoka (RJNS) MT FUJI Flight

Konnichi wa! Our next flight is to Japan! 29/08/20 2020-08-29T06:00:00Z and 2020-08-29T18:00:00Z (6AM GMT and 6PM GMT) .The events are the same just run twice so as many people can enjoy it as possible

This flight will be Oshima (RJTO) to Shizuoka (RJNS). We will be flying from the island Izu Ōshima up north between Tokyo City and Mt Fuji, we will then turn left towards MT Fuji to Gotemba where we can fly up to Mt Fuji and explore a bit. We will then continue down south west to Shizuoka-shi airport and then finally to Shizuoka Airport where we will finally land.

Please set your spawn to the ramp and not the runway thank you.

We will be communicating through my discord on the “Event Flight” voice chat.

For aircraft I would like to see as many people in the XCub however really any GA aircraft is fine for this event.

Cruise altitude will be around 4,000 feet however its not strict and if you want to change it up that’s up to you.

We will be flying on the West USA server for both times so ensure your server is set correct.

Be sure to give this post a heart if you have interest in participating in this event <3

RJTO OSHIMA TO RJNS SHIZUOKA.PLN (2.7 KB)
I have included a flight plan as well, to input the flight plan after downloading it, when your on the map in the sim you looking for the “LOAD/SAVE” button at the bottom (or you can press space by default) and then input the .pln file!

Our Flight plan

10 Likes

Following.

1 Like

Selfie from the Far East!!! Sorry, I had to leave soon after, but it was great fun!