Microsoft Flight Simulator Is a "Great Success" According to the Devs & Microsoft; Dev Team Is Growing in Size

Since I’ve seen a few people doubting the success of Microsoft Flight Simulator, here’s what Head of Microsoft Flight Sim Jeorg Neuman (from Microsoft) said today in the latest livestream.

“We are growing the team on all sides. We’re growing the team on the Microsoft side, Asobo is growing the team…

This has been — and honestly, you’ve made it that — this has been a great success. It’s seen as that at Microsoft. This is a great, great success.

And that’s because you guys engaged. You’re here, and we’re here too. We’re growing this and we’re going to make this just awesome. That is our commitment.

We’re listening. Hopefully, you feel that we’re listening, and we’re also acting and not just talking about stuff. We’re bringing updates currently every two weeks, which is a lot, but fundamentally this is a platform that is thriving and I think we see it from third-parties, hopefully from us.

And yes, it takes some patience which is always difficult, but I think it’s going to be just an awesome journey to be on.”

This should put the topic to rest. :sunglasses:

If you’re wondering, they also debunked the Xbox VR rumor and said that the sim is releasing on Xbox “sometime in the next year.”

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Live Q & A via Twitch