Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Serie X version shows no more the "quick resume" command on the top right of my TV screen!

Good day, a news from Xbox Serie X version of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Is a bug, I assure you.
Microsoft Flight Simulator version 1.25.7.0 now shows no more the “quick resume” command who appears normally at the top right of the TV screen when I restart the game after Xbox inactivity.
If I turn on again my console within a few minutes, then that command appears, but if I turn on my console after hours, or a night/day of inactivity due to my daily matters (job, go out with my gf…), the issue occurs and every time making me restart the game as new and losing the progresses I made during my playings.

Is the only game which has this issue, the other games show the “quick resume” regularly.

NOTE: this without any unplugs. I turn off the console using only the XBOX button of my Xbox controller! Please, Asobo, please MICROSOFT, address also this issue in the upcoming patch/hotfix!

No Issues here and I completely power off the Xbox. Saying that I tend not to use quick resume as , for me, CTD is more frequent using this method to start/resume sim.

1 Like

Post removed by author

So, if i don’t mistake myself understanding your saying, push Xbox button, the one with the cross Xbox logo, select Home, then select Microsoft Flight Simulator game title, push the right button under the Xbox cross logo button, in the list of option select quit, am i right?
Have a good day and thanks for you answer.