Microsoft mixed reality headset and judder

Hi,

I’m using a Dell mixed reality headset and when I move away from msfs app to say the desktop, the judder disappears in VR. When I click on the msfs window the judder in vr is back.

Is there any solution to this?

Hello!

We’ve moved your topic into the Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

Hi there,

Try the following, as it does help in some cases (it did for me when Windows 11 was released):

• Open Windows Settings (WIN + I).
  • In the Mixed Reality section, go to the Environment page.
  • There, clear your environment data.

I don’t remember if it’s better to restart the PC at this point but, it sure can’t be a bad thing.
Hope it can help.

Thanks, I will give this a go.