Migrating South

As much as I love you guys we seem to get all your weather,

1 Like

Yea I use atc chatter as well gets to the point shut up lol

1 Like

lol I just turn it down, nice to have so it’s not dead silence in my headset lol

What plane you flying?

I’ve done the same . Started a tour of South America last week to avoid the Neptune-like icing in the Northern hemisphere over the next few months.

It’s one thing this effect being unrealistic,… but I just can’t understand how the toggle to switch this feature off STILL hasn’t been fixed.

172 Steam.

No autopilot at least with rol

between CYSZ and CYGP this week

welcome to Canada :canada:
(here at CYQB we had some snow/FZRA/etc but it all metled)

2 Likes

Sorry for late reply…I could not cope. (Are we breaking rules not keeoing on topic) yes I will Migrate south, however my Nephews and niece’s would love that, they probably never seen Snow, like I have…back on topic I would get in my CRJ4 and FLY…oh Asobo…weather is not right.

That would be Christmas for mt Nephews and Niece’s

No wonder sky plilot is ######G off south, mind you if he is off to Florida he is only going to find retired British (Btw British my self)

Just about over the Appalachian Mountains in West Virgina. Left Pittsburgh this morning en route to Charlotte North Carolina.

Weather already getting warmer!

Beautiful day for flying.

Finally on the last leg!

KOPF - KEYW

Messing around with OBS / Twitch

Didn’t you say you just started in the sim a few months ago and you have this setup?! Very nice, I have the Alpha, Bravo, 34 curved monitor with TrackIR as well. I use Foreflight on a tablet though. Saves time on setup.

I’m in Wisconsin so I may need to do a migration route here soon, but the winters have been pretty tame the past year or two.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

Yes, just got into it but spent allot of time before putting it together reading / YouTube watching / learning.

And joined here before ordering anything and got forum member feedback.

Then once I got all the hardware pieces together on paper, ordered it all at once. Then proceeded to get all the software components and built / integrated :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are progressing well! Have seen a lot of your other posts and it looks like you know how to do your research! Cheers! You’re miles ahead of a lot of people who have been doing this for years (not strictly because you have a lot of hardware); you know what you’re doing.

1 Like

Thank you, I really apprecaite that!

Huge credit goes to the community here and to their YouTube channels. Makes learning allot easier when someone else has gone through the struggle and documented it :slight_smile:

Do you ever fly online? I don’t, but I am based in YVR, now flying around the Southern US to take advantage of the weather. Where are you now/where are you heading? Maybe I will come meet you there in my Piper Warrior :slight_smile:

1 Like

I fly on Vatsim ovassionaly, but always have multi player on. I just landed in KJAX for the night will be flying out of there tomorrow evening. No destination picked yet but somewhere in FLA.

Cool. I am in San Diego right now, and at 100 knots it will take me a long time to cross the country. I will let you know if I find myself heading that way, but in all honesty, I like mountains haha.

1 Like