Milviz 310 Version

Just trying to see what is the current version of Milviz Cessna 310 as I assumed it’s been updated since I last downloaded it but wanted to be sure. Their website seems broken

404 Not Found (milviz.com)

Try this link:

1 Like

thanks, at least that link isn’t broken.
however i looked over that site but don’t see a version number or changelog?

EDIT: i see" Current Product Version: 220502" however that’s not actually the version number. For example the version I have is 0.1.0

Isn’t that it?

jinx :wink:

Don’t know then. Sorry :slight_smile:

why not use google or the Milviz topic that already exist?
a 2 seconds look you would see the topic.

:unamused:

LOL why do people feel the need to post these kind of worthless comments? not only do they just assume someone didn’t do their due diligence, but they don’t even paste the answer that they are pretending to know. just a complete waste of time for everyone.

But let’s play along. Google:
msfs milviz cessna 310 changelog - Google Search

Where is version number in any of those top few links?

3 Likes

If you’re using a saved bookmark, you may want to update it:

The internet is down across Canada so our site is down too.

We have not yet released the update (service pack).

4 Likes

i’m very excited for the DHC-2, that’ll be day 1 purchase for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

The 40th Flight Sim Anniversary release will include the Beaver, free of charge to all.

3 Likes

You probably have the current release version.

I bought and downloaded the 310 yesterday and that is the same version I have, 0.1.0. However, the installer is 1.0.0 and was last modified on 5/3/2022. I’m not sure any of that helps.

1 Like

The only officially released version is 1.0. We’re working on SP1 and that is available on our support forums. (Page 3 of the manual)

1 Like

thank you that answers it

hey there. do you have a link to the forums that have up to date version number? cheers

Please read page 3 of the manual

i dont have the manual in front of me at the moment as I’m on my mobile device.

Sorry but you’ll have to wait till you have access to it because there’s a process to get in.