Milviz C310R Official Thread

yes I did and then made a new profile.

1 Like

Same issue with the trim wheel here and for another friend who also bought the 310. We are both using Bravo Quadrants. It is incredibly sensitive and makes it difficult to fly freehand.

Also beyond that, this is my favorite purchase within MSFS. Cant wait for the prop physics update and (maybe?) CFD!

4 Likes

We’re going to make an extra flight profile that bravo users can drop in. Hopefully that will rectify the issues.

10 Likes

Make sure the hooks folder is in Community folder.
Try Jaydee’s Discord. Lorby is vers active there.

I managed to land my 310R on Saba last night, after only two attempts.

The first attempt felt like I missed the wires on a carrier. I had to go full-throttle back over the bow.

Anyone who saw my second attempt might have been under the illusion that I was competent. :smiley:

6 Likes

We have modded the flight profile and the oleo’s…. Incoming

7 Likes

First time flying this plane in a couple of weeks and I’m getting really low fps in VR. Not happening with other aircraft.

Anyone having FPS issues in VR?

1 Like

LOL apt comparison. A carrier isn’t significantly shorter and in reality would be moving forward at 20-30 kts.

1 Like

Still loving the 310, but I tried integrating the TDS GTNxi and my fps drops from 70+ to <20 the instant I select TDS and becomes completely unusable. All other nav configurations are not an issue and the TDS GTNxi in the Sting S4 doesn’t have any problems. Anyone else experienced this kind of issue using TDS 750?

Update: I don’t have the flysimware 414 (yet) but I noticed they posted a similar issue with dual GTNxi screens killing frame rates and the “workaround” was to disable one of the panels by modifying .cfg files. Implies this is a TDS issue with dual screens.

Yeah, it’s unfortunate I didn’t catch those comments before buying the TDS. There were some really good yt reviews on it but they were using the JF Arrow which has 750/650 instead of dual 750 screens. If this is a known issue, I wonder if Milviz would consider rearranging the TDS integration panel to match the PMS50 integration layout (i.e. 750/650 combo) to workaround the problem if TDS doesn’t expect a fix soon.

Yea I wish they would update it.

Yup that’s why I’ve stuck with the pms 750 but even that in a duel configuration it’s still a solid hit to your FPS

Not sure how JF does it with their arrows but PMS 750 has a minimal loss of FPS in their planes🤷‍♂️

JF Warrior II used to be the other way for me on my yoke switches before the latest patch (thankfully fixed now). It would have been more like 10 presses for 0.1 degrees .

1 Like

Tbh, even the fps in my Warrior/Arrows in combination with the TDS is not what it used to be with their initial release version. Maybe they did something in an update?

In the meantime, is it possible to disable the second TDS screen? I’m not using that thing very ofter since there is no crossfill anyway. For me it’s a real waster of resources.

I gave up on it about 12 months back as I wasn’t willing to give up the FPS cost
The PMS GTN750 only costs me around 3-4 fps where the other costs me 12-15 fps

1 Like

It’s not a TDS issue for me. Regardless of which avionics stack I use, I just simply can’t get a high enough frame rate to run any kind of Motion Reprojection in VR.

The strange thing is, if I turn Motion Reprojection OFF, my frame rate is alright in the mid 30’s or so. I just much prefer being able to use motion reprojection.

I’m really not sure what could be causing it. All I know for sure is that the issue is exclusive to the 310 right now.

Any other VR users seeing similar issues?

Took a couple of Frame Rate hits after last update but nothing out of the ordinary

Try setting texture resolution for 2D and VR to medium then quit and restart the simulator.

This worked…though I’m not sure why. My 3080 should be able to push Ultra Textures…and it does in all other aircraft I fly.

Yes VR performance is not great I can´t really use it on my rift s and 3080 setup so need to find another plane for my bushflying. Have the Corsair F1G but not sure about the long time comfort on that one nor the reliability :wink: