Milviz C310R Official Thread

It will be after that for sure…

2 Likes

No developer who’s this close to release wants to take a chance on releasing a product that might be instantly broken by a sim update in a day or two. Although we’ve been working with the SU9 beta for weeks now, there’s no guarantee the actual release won’t break the 310 until we give it enough testing with the real sim release to be relatively sure we’re safe from instant breakage.

It’ll also give your testers a couple more days to maybe find a bug so that it doesn’t bite you when you fly it! Which will be very soon now.

6 Likes

I thought SU9 was coming out April 26th… ?

1 Like

I don’t think they will make any more changes to the current SU9 Beta.

1 Like

FWIW… SU9 Beta has been good on my machine, with the exception of last Thursday’s errant update that broke everything. :rofl:

Other than that little fiasco it’s been pretty smooth.

2 Likes

I’m buying the C310 strictly for it’s sleek sexy looks.
I loved the slanted chopped wide to narrow look of the fuselage and windows going back.

1 Like

Ok. SU9 is out. Can we have it now please? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Announcement incoming on release date… (yes, I just teased a release date…)

17 Likes

As long as it isn’t after SU10…

1 Like

Ok, now seriously. Hype train is boarding. :sunglasses:

1 Like

An announcement of the announcement!

1 Like

Exactly! (it’s coming… real soon!)

3 Likes

That’s what you said last December! This has been the biggest build-up in the history of marketing.

2 Likes

I doubt that. Go to the A2A forums…

4 Likes

My guess is that they were maybe ready to launch, but waiting for the SU9 to be sure everything is ok. : )

1 Like

I don’t really mind the waiting–I’m sure the product will be worth the wait. I’m just annoyed by the “really soon now,” “get ready,” “almost here” comments that we have been getting regularly for six months. If I played that game with my kids they would have lost interest long ago.

6 Likes

Of course I share a bit the same feeling. It’s good that we are not kids though. :grin:

I’ve been in the process of slowly but steadily losing faith in the Comanche 250 project.
They have been exceptionally quiet for about 5 months, when they posted that they got Accusim to work with MSFS. That sounded to me like they had a breakthrough since had so much experience with the plane (they own one) and already had an exception visual model for P3D. Since November: absolutely nada on any of the large sites and their Facebook profile is more or less dormant as well.
Well let’s hope for the best. The Comanche is my abolutely favourite Piper.

4 Likes

For real… it has been said alot… and teased for a very very long time.

Expectations are high. Regardless, it will be a day 1 purchase for me.

1 Like

LOL, I think the best bet would be to tease shots, and say nothing. Don’t say really soon. And then one day, throw a release date out there.