Milviz C310R Official Thread

By the way, I only can get maximum 120KIAS 25MIP 2500RPM, isn´t it way too slow for an 2x 285HP plane?
Regards,
Herbert

In a level fly? At what altitude? You should retract your landing gear maybe. (;

1 Like

Hi All
This looks like my next addition to my Air Hauler company for sure
Can’t wait to add to my hangar :grinning:

I flew this a few more times today, including a VR flight. I can’t get over how immersive this experience is. I chose to “own” this particular livery, and I individualized it. I have a right engine that has slightly more wear than the left, with cylinder & spark plug wear, specifically, and you can tell in-flight with the slight differences in temps and fuel flow. It’s not to a dangerous level yet, but I have to keep an eye on it and I love it. Yes, I could just click all the gear icons and bring everything up to brand new, but what fun would that be?

The fact that you can set up each livery as a different plane is another great feature. I’ll be setting up a dirty rental that malfunctions frequently at my local airport that I’ll take up from time to time just to see what breaks and whether I can overcome it. It’ll be interesting to see what sort of shape it’s in each time I decide to go take it for a spin. Milviz has really thrown down the gauntlet with this product.

12 Likes

Yes, level at about 3000ft, defaukt weight and fuel, no more than 120KIAS, clean config, retractable landing lights stowed…

Does anyone know if it’s possible to suspend ‘Owned’ and degradation mode? Lets say I want to use FlightControlReplay to replay a flight and I don’t want the replay to progress the internal state and wear and tear of the plane and the systems.

Basically I’m looking for a way to disable the persistent features after a flight so that I can freely play with my replay tool and re-enable it afterwards so that I can continue with my next flight.

ok ■■■■ it! I’m buying it after reading how much fun you guys are having with this plane.
mmm how to hide this purchase from the wife :smirk:

3 Likes

wow purchasing using PayPal was fast and easy and dam that download speed was fast!

Hi,
After a flight, It seems when I remove the pilot in the payload section by adding 0, sometimes the fuel is back at 50%.

I’m getting the same problem with it CTDing when loading a flight!
Did you solve this??

ok it’s working now
I think ensuring my trakIR wasn’t active when loading solved it!

Did you adjust mixture?

For people having a hard time with landings, you need to understand that the 310 is not behaving as one would expect from a regular aircraft. I was expecting it and always kept some power for my landings and never experienced the “dropping like a rock” phenomenon…I can glide above the runway and slowly touch down easily. So I’ve found a video below that will give you a visual explanation of what I do in an even better execution.

1- The pilot keep some throttle and RPM power until after touchdown. You can see him keep the manifold pressure at around 15 way after the aircraft touch the runway.

2- The RPM are kept at around 2200 until he’s a few feet above the tarmac and only then sloooowly brings it down to around 1800…and after touchdown is the time when he really brings it down.

3- Try it for yourself, you will master your landings with the c310 :slight_smile:

4- Enjoy this marvellous creation :wink:

10 Likes

Yep, not much difference when leaning anyway. Still no idea :confused:

How are the framerates in external view? My last two purchases (both Carenado, the Staggerwing and the 337) get horrible FPS in external view while being perfectly fine inside.

Personally, I’d like to remove a tail number so I can show my own without having it look weird with two on the fuselage. That’s easier said than done apparently!

So far the 310 is everything I expected it to be. Excellent work MILVIZ! flew just like I remember it. This could be the first plane that I am enjoying FS with!

Only issues I had were with the Asobo avionics bugs and trying to fly a mission in FS Economy seems to have some bugs. I definitely want to add a GTN750. Anyone know what the current consensus is on which one to get?

2 Likes

I asked that very question on the MSFS subreddit and I was told the PMS50 is better. I’ve only used the free PMS50 version so I don’t have much context.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftFlightSim/comments/uiccwh/which_gtn_mod/

Have not looked yet but according to the manual there’s one that doesn’t have the tail number so you can customize.

Can you make a video or screenshots? Maybe your pitot tube freezes? (;

1 Like