RELEASE: MilViz Corsair for MSFS

I’m happy to announce that the MSFS Mobile Companion App now supports this great warbird:

In case you didn’t know, the MSFS Mobile Companion App lets you control essential aircraft instruments such as NAV/COM frequencies, autopilot or lights using almost any mobile device, notebook or PC. For the Corsair you’ll get ADF/COM frequencies, engine controls (see image above), light controls, pitot heat & deicing, gear, flaps, dive brake, tail wheel lock and trim controls.

Where can I get it? You can download the MSFS Mobile Companion App for free on GitHub or flightsim.to . It’s free. No ads, no in-app purchases, nothing.

Don’t forget to select the Corsair in the Options tab! The app starts with a default controls profile that doesn’t work very well with the Corsair.

I’d appreciate your feedback! There’s already a separate thread for the app here: Mobile Companion App v1.8 released June/14/2021 - added FG-1D Corsair (MilViz) support and UI improvements [Freeware]

EDIT 06/14/2021: Please make sure you use version 1.8.1 and not 1.8. The version 1.8 was online for a couple of hours and caused CPU performance issues on one thread. Version 1.8.1 fixes this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

7 Likes