Milviz pilatus porter - control unusable after flying the porter

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Brief description of the issue:

after each completed flight with the pilatus porter the controls no longer works in every aircraft

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

complete a flight with the porter, start a flight with another plane (no matter which), controls don’t move (rudder, yoke etc)

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

latest

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft which is more appropriate :+1:

1 Like

Have you installed the latest update?

i bought from the marketplace, so no other updates were available since i bought it (a weeks ago circa)

throttle and “buttons” control works but yoke and rudder pedals are stuck (but moving in the sensitivity settings) after i start a new flight

Try the Milviz support form. There’s no tech support here.

I think this is due to the bug that previously caused the CTD when going back to the main menu, but morphed into this after the last SU9 hot fix.

Apparently, it’s fixed with the latest update by Milviz but that one has still not been released on the Marketplace (I think it has been what, 3-4weeks now?).

This is also what made me finally decide to never buy planes from the Marketplace again. Ridiculous. (Edit: To clarify, I’m not blaming devs here, I simply will buy their products directly or via flightsim.to in the future.)

yes i also wouldn’t be tied to the marketplace if not for the xbox
I always buy from there since at least when/if they come avilable also for xbox no need to buy again

It’s so strange the uber delay for the update once submitted, i can’t understand why; though i think i read some days ago it should be sped up now

i hope it will get resolved since it’s a pretty huge bug

The update is finally out on the marketplace. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yay! thanks for the notice. I’ll try it right away

It seems that now controls are working again when starting a new flight. Bravo!

2 Likes