Minimum requirements

I have the problem that my computer does not have the minimum requirements and it can cause problems with the game.
I have a CPU i7-7700K 4.20GHz ; RAM 16 GB ; GTX Geforce 1070 with 8 GB ; Window 10 Pro with version 2004 and everything with SSD 860 Pro from Samsung.
Why does the message appear here that the minimum requirements are not met. The MSFS 2020 starts up to the picture where the Cessna is in the mountains. After that the program is terminated.
Can I test my PC what I am missing here? Or does anyone have a tip what is wrong here?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Seems like a corrupted install to me.

1 Like

There was no error display during the installation.
What only surprises me is that I am not supposed to fulfill the minimum requirements.

I’m getting that same message. My game does load but it is lagging extremely badly to the point you can’t play it. My computer also exceeds all the minimum requirements. I spent 2 hours on the phone with support yesterday and made sure everything is up to date and it still did not correct the issue. Was told it may be because of how many people are downloading/playing and it may take a few days for things to slow down. The game did operate perfectly for the first hour or two when I downloaded it at midnight on release day and then started displaying that message at startup and moving very slowly.