Misselonghi - Rijeka Santorini Bush Flight

Same here on PC, very frustrating issue indeed. Landed a couple of times from different directions and stopped at different spots, no luck.

1 Like

Brilliant, thank you.

I started the Germany Bush Trip hopefully they will fix before I finish that one and I can continue else your suggestion maybe the only option, thanks

Try and report back if it works.

Hi, same here (Xbox) I’ve tried it for 3 times, always the same! I’ve also deleted the “enhanced airport pack” doesn’t changed. Please fix it , it’s frustrating. I want to finish this trip to get the achievement (no help). And it was a nice trip so far. Pls fix that and let us now, so we can continue! Thx

No known workaround for xbox players.
Submit a request – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Workaround for PC players.
Download and install Greek Airports part 5

1 Like

Have they fixed it for xbox yet? Or are we still waiting ?

1 Like

This fixed it! Thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome.

still waiting for a Xbox fix.

1 Like

According to the schedule this bug has been fixed in update 6.

Success!

You da man… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your workaround regarding the balkan bushtrip which I cannot finish. I have downloaded the file and extracted in the community folder. No joy on my first try to continue the bush trip. On advice from another user I launched the Content Manager and there the greek airports v5 are visible as “not installed”, but there is no interface/button how to install this. Any idea how this could be done would be very welcome.
Thanks in advance
VictorCharly

fixed for Xbox as well? I have submitted a request, which has been marked resolved yesterday. But the problem persisted for me. Still no Airport to be found.

Download greek airports v5
Right click on it and select extract all.
Open folder named Greek_Airports_part_5v1.1_9_uOi
Press and hold left CTRL key and press A key (select all)

Right click on any selected folders and choose > copy

Go to community folder.
Right click inside community folder and choose > paste

Launch msfs.

Xbox update 6 scheduled for 19th October. Hopefully runway should be visible after that.

1 Like

Dear Ten Patrol,
Before posting my cry for help, I did already exactly the installation as your described. As read however in another post, the whole problem should be solved in the 16th october release. Hopefull this will resolve the issue without installing the Greek Airport v5 update.
Best regards and thanks for your reply anyhow.
VictorCharley

Fixed it on xbox x but now kopaida if not there any more. So still can’t complete the trip. Was so happy for 30 mins to be disappointed :disappointed:

1 Like

I just came across the same bug on Xbox. After Sim Update 6, Leg 12 finally completed at Misselonghi. I proceeded to fly leg 13 but the landing at Kopaida was not registering as completed.

I found a workaround by restarting the previous leg (Leg 12, Aktion to Missolonghi), and flying leg 12 and 13 again in their entirety. I think this cleaned up my save file as the landing at Kopaida registered completed. I’m now able to start Leg 14.

2 Likes

Did you land on LGSO? I’ve just made it and nothing happend. Airport is visible on the map but finishing leg wasn’t triggered after stoped on runway. Is there someone else with this same issue??