Missing airport? Breckenridge bush trip, end of Leg 5, airport at Mina

Brief description of the issue: Flying Leg 5 of the bush trip in VR. THERE IS NO AIRPORT. I had to cheat, find a YouTube video of someone completing it. The scenery looks VERY different from what I see - I see generic flat nothing. I wound up landing in a random spot and puttered around on the ground, happened to find a random windsock, and circled (on the ground) stopping randomly until the Bush Trip algorithm decided I was complete.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:. In VR I have no easy way to capture a screenshot. :(. If this is a major issue I’ll try to go back in single-screen mode and see if I can repro it there.

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:. Fly leg 5. Get into Mina. Town easy to find. But there is no airstrip.

Screenshots here - note “MINA” shows up but there is NO airfield. In the Bush trips… you don’t get the “tips”. First screenshot you can see the windsock.

You are in offline mode.
Go into Setting Data and enable Bing Map Data.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.