Missing Airports Sent to Zendesk

Very odd. No, I have nothing installed. Literally just had to reinstall MSFS for the 20th or so time. That was yesterday that it finally decided to install and work (had been having issues since I decided to move SSD’s for a bigger one.) I ran it today and was going to start at KHAO and it was simply not there. Then, as you can see, I found all those others NOT showing up and not in my list. Must be a database issue and hopefully Zendesk can tell me what to do about it. I didn’t actually FLY the sim to see if the airport was there just not in the DB or showing on the map…I’ll actually do that right now and reply back once I find out…

Greg

Ok…so I flew the area. The airports are technically there. The buildings are there but the ground surfaces are NOT. What is there is the sat photos of the ground. And some, in the case of KCVG are like 15 years old. Back when the Terminal C was still there. It’s been long gone for many years now. Hasn’t been on Google sat images in many years. Going to update my ticket on Zendesk as I took a bunch of screenshots of the airports.