Missing Airports Sent to Zendesk

I’m working on adding additional missing airports to the list within the next few weeks.

Stay tuned…

2 Likes

I actually recently made CYAC I can see why some airports are missing cause there was very little pics or decent maps to go off of for this airport it literally looked like a smudge on google or bing maps only decent image I could get was off of here: Zoom Earth | LIVE weather satellite, radar, wildfire maps

I have raise a request to Zendesk

Request #89751 Kuching International airport is missing WBGG

The airport is there, runways, taxiways, ramp, etc. but it’s just missing all the buildings, correct?

Yes correct. Its missing the main airport building.

Here is a major one in Vancouver that I was looking for flying Icon A5. I attached a strange Picture of the location with what looks like a Plane that sunk in the Harbor dock!

CXH Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base 49° 17’ 23" N 123° 6’ 57" W

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Beowulf2b . I don’t know that Asobo has any seaplane bases included or even modeled so I’ve been excluding them and helipads from my lists.

Now i have the Typhonfighter. But please please add ETNN :slight_smile:

:grin: :

1 Like

Many Thanks to GuiHuy ! Here is his ETNN Version: Mil. Airport ETNN Nörvenich • Flight Simulator 2020

Great work!

Also missing is NVVV (VLI): Bauerfield International Airport in Vanuatu

• 17°41′57″S
  • 168°19′11″E

Is there a follow-up?

Still no Lake Hood? Even the airspace is missing. Why isn’t the game linked with Foreflight map and airport data as well as weather and such?

Yep, this one was reported in the first batch sent last August.

Malaga
Runway 31/13 STILL missing, rwy 12 is there.
(The ILS 31/13 are there but the runway is phantom)

EDIT:
LEMG - Málaga Airport
this scenery is mainly the second runway missed in the game, runway 13/31.

I sure am glad they included every airport in the world. lol

Even some that no longer exist. :wink:

1 Like

Adding these to the list
Whispering Pines GA80 Georgia USA
Eugene F Correia International Airport SYEC Georgetown Guyana
Eielson Air Force Base PAEI Alaska USA

Thanks @MLTAVIATOR99 . Looks like I used the wrong identifier for SYEC. It was submitted to Zendesk under SYGO. The other two were also submitted last year.

I think Asobo should make an effort to include at least and prior in this order:
1.all missing MAIN Airport, based on e.g. passenger or/and flight movements
2. all missing remote airports and finally
3. local airfields
as a general ranking (but allowing exeptions for cult, strange, “beauty”, epic, … airfields). That would help imho to allow first doing flights for VATSIM, IVAO and others, to fly between main airports (e.g. also Panama or Stuttgart), an would on the otherwise allow doing flights e.g. in the remote pacific, where each remote airfield is important for stop overs for smaller aircrafts

2 Likes

SKJU or Alfemar Airport which should be a large airport is also completely missing. Apparently, it is submerged…

1 Like