Missing bing satellite scenery EHAM approach runway 6

Same problem in central zone of Chile

Missing satellite scenery South Africa
Takeoff from FAPN rwy 05 climb to 5000ft turn left heading 013 fly straight over area.
deleted cache, reactivated cache
no difference.

Add images

1 Like

Again, missing photogrammetry in Denver. Just on the outskirts of the airport…

1 Like

Interesting to see, even after WU IV France & BeNeLux, we still have areas that don’t have proper satellite imagery as just a few hundred yards out of EHAM Amsterdam Schiphol,

[52,238416, 4,675167] :

Please, don’t defend this glitch with “cloudy imagery replaced by FSX textures” excuse, I’m sure the dev team can do way better than this.

I agree - it looks like the old FSX after update… NOT good at all ! Bring back the old version please.

I’m not sure a turn back is needed, but it’s definite that some of the tiles in the satellite imagery are missing despite the update.

BTW, I personally don’t think this issue is a matter of vote, ( a forums moderator tagged it with a vote option later) it’s an objective glitch that needs to be worked on and corrected, as not many might notice such subtle details.

The sollution is to re-activate BING data in settings - then it will look the same as before update. Don’t know why update turned off BING data though :slight_smile:

Same in NE Ohio. Small random patches of missing satellite imagery. Not using cache.

1 Like

That’s true, I only posted one screenshot but as I fly around I see more and more of these missing patches of scenery in South Africa, hope this will get attention.

1 Like

All my online settings are already set on, the prob is that some tiles retrieved from the satellite imagery pack on the sim server are missing for certain reasons, which I wish the dev team found a solution to.

Do you have manual cache enabled? If so, disable and render it again. I frequently fly out of EHAM, and never seen this

Since day one, I’ve never ever used rolling cache, my next flight will be out of EHAM to check if it was a temporary glitch. Thanks.

I’m afraid to report again that the issue I’d mentioned above persists, furthermore during a quick hop from AMS to RTM, I’ve come across just another satellite imagery tile missing,

[51,990603, 4,684826] :

note: I never use rolling cache.

1 Like

Noticed this today for the first time at FACT - been away from the sim for 5 days - just to come back to this mess. Looks like it is worldwide an issue.

3 Likes

I’m getting this in South Africa as well, different areas

Same! I didn’t know what was happening, areas that previously had Bing imagery are now without. What’s going on?

Also when loading into such an area the game switches to offline mode or the loading screen takes forever.

edit: This is near FACT, it appears high resolution imagery for certain areas are gone:

These might be related:

Having the same issue for three days now. Made a post about it and submited a ticket.

Bing servers have suffered a stroke or?

Seems there is yet another thread (now closed) about this here.

1 Like

I didn;t mean to close that thread, I wasn’t aware that selecting a person’s response as a solution would close it. I’ve create anothe thread for it with photos in this bug section.

1 Like

Drop a link to the new thread into your post there so that folks can find it from here.

1 Like