Missing RTL radio towers in Luxemburg

Hello,

FS2020 Windows 10
Version 1.15.8
Luxemburg scenery

I would like to report that the RTL Radio towers in Junglinster (Luxemburg) and Beidweiler (Luxemburg) are missing. In high graphics mode you do see the shadows of the radio towers, but not the towers them self.
These radio towers are used for Radio Luxemburg French service on the long wave 234 Khz.

There are three of these huge towers in Junglinster (aprox 215 meters in hight).
Please check out wikipedia and search for Junglinster_Longwave_Transmitter for information.

Also missing are the Beidweiler RTL radio towers in the Luxemburg scenery, aprox 2,5 km to the north east of Junglinster and 290 meters high.

Alle of these radio towers are dangerous for low flying aircraft.

Please see wikipedia and search for Beidweiler_Longwave_Transmitter for information.

Thank you for the great work !

VouteSolide871
Junglinster, Luxemburg

You can have them :slight_smile:

Take a look at this add on: We Love VFR - Region 1 » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi there,

Please file a Bug Report on Zendesk. You can create a new ticket by clicking the “Submit a Request” link on Zendesk’s navbar. This is the preferred method.

You do not have to log in to Zendesk, but logging in allows you to easily track your support tickets in the future.

Make sure you provide a detailed description of your bug, the expected behavior and detailed steps to reproduce, and pictures or videos if appropriate. If your bug involves a fatal error, or a crash to desktop, consider providing your systems dxdiag and relevant crash logs from the Windows Event Viewer.

How do I generate a dxdiag?
  1. Press Windows Key + R or search “Run” in your startmenus search bar
  2. In the run box type dxdiag and press Enter
  3. Once the DirectX Diagnostic Tool has fully opened click the “Save All Information” button at the bottom of the page. Save this file as an XML document and attach it to your support ticket.

View this second part of this article for help retrieving crash logs.

We hope this helps you out!

Is there an alternative way?

Alternatively you can file a report by sending an email to support@flightsimulator.zendesk.com with as much detailed information as possible.

Thank you DNBOF !

It does show the Beidweiler Radio towers with the “We love VFR” add-on :smiley: !
But it still lacks the Junglinster ones …

1 Like

Ahh, sorry. Without local knowledge I wasn’t sure which I was looking at. Maybe hit the mod dev up to add them in.

You can check if this will help:

1 Like

Hey, I’ve checked the missing transmitters. They have insufficient tags in OpenStreetMap, so they were ignored by my software. I’ll add them manually for next version.
Next time just got me up on discord or flightsim.to :wink:

2 Likes