Mix and match controls

Hi, everyone. I currently own the Turtle beach Velocity one yoke and throttle quadrant, but am very impressed with the Honeycomb bravo throttle quadrant. My question is, can I combine the Two together, i.e use the yoke from the Velocity one together with the Bravo quad from Honeycomb on my xbox series s? Because the Velocity one connects as one unit to the console it means I have a spare USB port.

Your advice would be appreciated.

I know that you can have multiple controllers plugged in to the Xbox and they all work. I’ve had my VelocityOne Flight, and T.Flight HOTAS & pedals running all at once successfully in flight sim.
As for the setup you’re talking about, I found this on the Honeycomb website for their throttle quadrant:
Alpha Flight Controls XPC & Honeycomb Xbox Hub are required for Xbox Compatibility

Hi, Thanks. Yes I read that also, but i’m not sure if it only relates to using the Honeycomb yoke with the Honeycomb throttle? As you know the Velocity throttle connects to the yoke which in turn connects to the Xbox. This I think this means that the yoke acts as the hub? I hope someone who has this exact setup will resond to this post as it’s an expensive bit of kit to buy if it won’t work. Iv’e searched the web and You tube but can’t find any information relating to using multiple configurations.