MMMX missing main buildings after Update X

Hello friends, does anyone miss main buldings after the update?

Gates are still to be shown, but buildings are missing for Terminal 2

. No scenery or landscape scenery installed and it was well, before the update (did fly there a couples days ago).

Some additional findings. I believe there is something of a big mess with the terrain hights! Collapsed buildings and streets, missing markers, etc.!

Same here, since the USA update buildings have disappeared. The whole of San Francisco city centre have been replaced by generic blocks?

Please delete all the third-party plug-ins first. After the update, some plug-ins will affect the game because of the elevation problem.

So isn’t this something that MS/Asobo should look after right away and provide some Info and (hot)fix rather than having a lot of users uninstalling their 3rd party add-ons? :thinking:

1 Like

As mentioned in my thread, there are no 3rd party installed (except of PMDG 737 and CRJ550/700), which are available throught the integrated shop! Those shouldn’t affect any scenery at all or if so, it should be the job of Asobo to make sure, this get fixed.
EDIT: I use the premium deluxe edition; was it a mistake, because it includes the “handcrafted” airports?