MoAppCrash anyway to fix?

I keep getting MoAppcrash errors when the sim crashes to the desktop. It happens in specific scenic areas. At first, I noticed it happening at just a couple of places. But today it has expanded to another area that I have had no problems with.
I’ve read a little about it but haven’t found any way to fix the problem. Any help directing me to someplace I can go to and fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much
Lonnie

1 Like

I am also having the same crash fault bucket. After clicking on the MSFS icon, the small window w/airplane pops up, Signing in, Syncing data, Launching game, then the screen goes black w/small circle rotating in lower right corner, then POOF. Back to desktop with no indicated errors. As far as I know I’ve done all the recommended ‘fixes’ with the store, xbox app, the game uninstall/reinstall etc. Outside of doing a windows refresh, I have no idea what will fix it. It works fine on my xbox series x but I want to run in on my very high end PC so I can do VR.
Anyway, please let me know if you ever found a fix/solution. Thanks ahead of time for your response.

Hello BuzzLXV,
Yes I did get the problem solved. I saw a post on this form that there was a problem with a file in a program called Capture One. And since I did have that program installed I followed the instructions, and it solved the problem. It had to do with renaming a file in the Capture One program folder. I don’t have the exact information right now but you might be able to find it by searching for “Capture One” in this forum. I hope that solves your problem.
Good Luck
Lonnie

Hello BuzzLXV,
I did a search in the forum and this is the one I was talking about.

Hope that helps
Lonnie

Thanks for the expedient reply Lonnie. Unfortunately I do not have Capture one installed, (as far as I know) but that at least gives me a good direction to look. Thanks again for the fast reply.