Mod Planes don’t show up in game anymore, but other community mods do (2)

Hi,

Only the 20 MS planes show up anymore, mod planes do not, I’m pretty sure I didn’t do anything, but who knows. Game is Steam version. Other assets like airports etc. show up fine. Everything is in C:\users\xxxx\appdata\roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\packages.

I have seen instruction to put them in C:\Users[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightDashboard_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages…but mine doesn’t look like that.

I use the helicopter a lot of the time but it just disappeared. I installed 5 planes today, and they don’t show up in the game either.

Thanks

Any adds should be in C:\users(username)\appdata\local\packages\microsoft.flightsimulator_8…localcache\packages\community if using the MS Store version.

In the Steam version it is C:\users{username}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community.

1 Like

Thanks, all is good now. I don’t know why it was working before in Packages, nor do I know why it was still working for the non-airplane assets, but not for the airplanes.

1 Like

Closing as Solution provided by OP.