Mooney M20R and key mapping with SimConnect/FSUIPC

Not sure in which forum category to put this.
Im having trouble with mapping keys in the Mooney M20 to my homemade cockpit.

Electric fuel pump: When logging events while pushing the button with the mouse it says that it is the TOGGLE_ELEC_FUEL_PUMP1 event that is triggered. Though, if I trigger this event with a button in my physical cockpit with SPADNeXt (SIMCONNECT or FSUIPC event), I hear the sound of the elec fuel pump for about one sec, and then it turns off. The button in the cockpit on screen never moves. This works just fine in the Cessna 172.

Chronometer buttons SELECT and CONTROL: When logging, the Mooney doesnt seem to trigger any events, though the chronometer in the Cessna 172 does. (And using the MobiFlight beta wasm I can control it with my physical cockpit for the Cessna.)

Any ideas, especially for the elec fuel pump?

I think the they have the fuel pump wrong, should be set, or on/off and not toggle. I have a switch on my bravo throttle for fuel pumps on or off. But in this plane I hear the the repetitive ticking like I’ve set it for toggle.

Is the button that you are assigning to this event a momentary switch? I.e does it just send a pulse and then go quiet or does it stay on until you turn it off (like a physical toggle switch). MSFS doesn’t like switches that stay on. I use fsuipc7 which allows you to control this.

The other possibility is a double mapping somewhere and the other switch is cancelling out the first one.

Just my thoughts
Stinger

Hi All,

I’am also in the same situation. Have you tried to reach Carenado ?

I got also issues with LIGHTS (glare shield and panel). Usual FSUIPC offset isn’t working with M20R but OK with others aircrafts.

If a resume, we are not able to control over FSUIPC:

• Fuel Pump
  • Internal Light (Glare-Shield and Panel)
  • Chronometer (Select and Control) not assigned to FSUIPC offset

If no one report this to carenado I will do :wink:

Hi,

I try both without any success.

++ PAD 2.0 ++

I second that list. And master caution.

Hi All,

I got next answer from Carenado.

Carenado Support Saturday at 15:42

Thanks, this has been reported to our dev team for correction.
Regards

Carenado.

1 Like