Mooney M20R Basic Information (Currently Broken)

She is a beauty.
Been flying her for a while and has become my favorite.

5 Likes

It’s kind of like a baby TBM. :slight_smile:

I do hope they will fix weird indications given by GNS530 !! It is totally mad !

• ETE: very often irrelevant > dist 2nm, speed 200kt >>> ETE 23 min !!!
  • radial of NAV1 selected VOR: completely false
  • displayed path be more accurate (plane follows the right path but displayed trajectory not precise).
  • radial of NAV1 selected VOR: completely false
    ah… this explains my confusion , thought I misunderstood somewhat :slight_smile:

Did you bug it with Carenado Support? They’ve been pretty responsive so far…

I made some bug corrections and enhancements on the GN 530
see GNS530 mod

I found the ETE is the overall time to destination. If you enter a direct, it will calculate the time to the next fix correctly though. But only then.

New bug with NAV ?

The NAV autopilot mode seems not working when starting a flight from an airport ramp.
If you start directly on the runway, VNAV is OK but if you set an airport ramp as departure it does not.

Easy to reproduce:

Set a departure from a ramp of any airport from fs2020 map, then start your aircraft engine and avionics. Then if you press HDG and NAV buttons of the autopilot, both are active (and in fact NAV is not working). They should be exclusive.
If you start directly from the airway, HDG and NAV are exclusive and NAV works.

Last version of m20R (1.1.1).

I am alone to have this bug?

Hello,

How did you do to buy. I try since 40 days to buy from Market place and everytime take a “Purchase failure” error, even I have 100 $ credit in my Microsoft account.

Thanks for answer. :wink:

Chris

In my case, I just run the same as not Administrator.

Not sure, I have not had any issues purchasing from the store. If there is one thing they have an incentive to absolutely nail…

Thanks @Halikarnasus … I will continue to see the issue with Microsoft.

Where is the install folder?

does anyone know if this plane is vr compatible? When vr update is released with it work with this plane?

Bonjour, avec la version 1.1 j’ai toujours ce problème de radio qui ne s’allume pas!

Y-a-t-il un lien où l’on puisse informer Carenado.

Merci

Bonjour as-tu ce problème de radio qui ne s’allumePas?

For some resson the game refuses to update the plane for me, i see it in the Content Manager, states there is a update available, i download it and it finishes and than it still states the same update is available.

1 Like

Quelle radio ? Wich radio ?

Je ne vois pas de quoi tu parles (I dont see what you are speaking about) !?

Easy fix, as I had a related issue.

1. Shut down MSFS
  2. Delete the folder containing the aircraft. In my case this was:

“D:\Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\carenado-aircraft-m20r-ovation”

Do NOT delete the “OneStore” folder, only the “carenado-aircraft-m20r-ovation” folder.

1. Re-open MSFS. Don’t go to “My Content”, instead go to the “Marketplace”, and find the “M20R”. There should be a download option as it will know you already paid for it.

That should download the updated version.