Mooney M20R Basic Information

For some resson the game refuses to update the plane for me, i see it in the Content Manager, states there is a update available, i download it and it finishes and than it still states the same update is available.

1 Like

Quelle radio ? Wich radio ?

Je ne vois pas de quoi tu parles (I dont see what you are speaking about) !?

Easy fix, as I had a related issue.

1. Shut down MSFS
  2. Delete the folder containing the aircraft. In my case this was:

“D:\Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\carenado-aircraft-m20r-ovation”

Do NOT delete the “OneStore” folder, only the “carenado-aircraft-m20r-ovation” folder.

1. Re-open MSFS. Don’t go to “My Content”, instead go to the “Marketplace”, and find the “M20R”. There should be a download option as it will know you already paid for it.

That should download the updated version.

L’avionique

L’avionique (GPS - Radio - VOR…)

As a general rule, whenever I download anything from the marketplace or whenever I get an update, I always restart the game client before doing anything at all. This seems to have worked so far at preventing any bugs or corruption.

I bought the Mooney since 3 days, I wasn’t able to finish one single flight.

The avionics turn off after 15/20 min in flight. I know there’s a thread on it but it looks like I found any solution to get rid of this very frustrating bug!

Same here! Pareil chez moi! The avionics remain on off when I start in cold & dark mode (as usual) to get the avionics works I have to start the flight engine ON but it stopped 15 min after… Impossible de voler avec cet oiseau!

I’ve not had bug once since enabling “Generic Plane Models” for both AI, and MP, in any aircraft, including the M20R.

Tks. I don’t understand what is the relation between the avionics on OFF and the AI traffic that I disable (flying only the real traffic) and what do you mean by “MP”?

I’m re-downloading the bird to see how it goes, indeed the day I bought it I directly fly her without shutting down MFS2020… let’s see

1 Like

If you have the problem with the avionics not turning on from cold and dark then load a default plane first, and then the Mooney.

1 Like

I refer to these two options:

It seems like nearby aircraft, of either type, have actions that bleed through into your own aircraft, but not if use generic plane models.

The downside to this is that you don’t see an accurate reflection of what other players are flying in group flights. On stream I may see an X-Cub, but what I see on screen I may see a low wing single engine plane instead.

1 Like

Je crois avoir trouvé…

cocher les deux lignes sur ACTIVE: - REGLAGES DES AVIONS AI

-   REGLAGES........

Pour cela fonctionne maintenant.

Essayez et dites- moi si c’est OK

Je crois avoir trouvé…

cocher les deux lignes sur ACTIVE: - REGLAGES DES AVIONS AI

-   REGLAGES........

Pour cela fonctionne maintenant.

Essayez et dites- moi si c’est OK

According to the Code of Conduct, English is the official language in the forums. The one exception is allowing members to use their native language in the #multiplayer category. Please take this into consideration as you continue to participate in the forums. Thank you.

This also makes it for everyone with similar problems easier to find things, plus more people can help you out if you have problems

2 Likes

Already Heard about Google-Translator ?

Put your Secret Code on the left, choose on the Right the Language you want … then Copy/Paste and that’s it…

As example: L’avionique → Avionics

and… Thanks… also if it is not easy to hear that French is not the most important language on the world :rofl:

1 Like

Well, English is neither, so to speak :grin:
All Languages Matter!

But getting back to the main point - it’s a bit strange to add something in French in the middle of an English conversation and be surprised not to get anything in reply :smiley:

I think i found a bug with the AP - it is always using local pressure to calculate the set height.
So if i set 29.92 and tell to climb to 10.000ft, it does climb higher or lower, depending on the local pressure. If i press “B” then, the altimeter snaps right at 10.000ft.
Could someone please confirm this before i open a ticket?

I confirm. Happened to me a number of times.