Mooney, Seminole and Long-EZ mouse interaction VR

I know this is more a VR issue however I’m posting this here as it seem to be third-party issue as well. In all three of these planes the mouse cursor in VR is aligned to the left eye and completely misaligned on the right eye. So in order to click on a switch, or button you have to close your right eye, find the switch position and then select. This is Very inconvenient and frustrating. Can these developer please investigate as I have not found these issues with the standard OOTB planes? THis may also be something specific to the Dev Kit.

1 Like

Yup agreed I been complaining about this since the beta,makes the 3rd party planes a pain the the ■■■ to interact with.

I third this. I have double vision of the mouse pointer on the Mooney.

4th it. Lack of VR compatibility should have been disclosed at time of purchase. I want my money back.

5th it! Please fix.

Loving the Seminole in VR otherwise. I also notice the default seat position on the Seminole in VR puts me further back from the Yoke at the start than the default planes. Just takes a bit longer to dial in the seat position.

I agree, it pretty much sucks.In VR: Doesn’t look that good, performance is really bad, clearly very poorly optimized and the cockpit light at night are just horrible. I should have known better, Carenado has always been a disapointment…

Are we just going to have to take chances to try planes in the marketplace, since the steam wallet is non refundable once consumed?

Does Carenado have a forum for user feedback?

Nope, they use a Zendesk ticket system - very responsive though.

+1 for hoping this gets fixed, it’s a pain in the ■■■ to do anything with precision now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.