More logbook metrics

It would be cool to have more logbook stats like total miles flown, time in IMC

Logbook Search should recalculate totals based on entry.

I enter a keyword in Search, i.e. zlin or Baron…
All flights details should recalculate based on search results.

I want to see how many a total of day/night hours, takeoffs and lands at the bottom for each aircraft.

1 Like

Voted. I’d also like to have more relevant information in the log, e.g. about my landing: what the vertical airspeed was, touchdown distance from start of runway, arrival airspeed, the runway length used, and if my landing was logged 1. Now I see this spinning indicator and short flickering “VALIDATE” that sais nothing. I have to go back to main menu to reach the log. And when I see the logbook, I only get the airports, times and 0 or 1 approval. I would prefer MSFS to use more screen space for each logged line and show info stored about the complete flight.

1 Like

Would be nice if it worked at all. No time logged and shows landed vicinity even if landed at destination and aircraft correctly shut down on the ramp.
And no…no dev mode.
Given up on it a year ago. Sic.

Yes PLEASE.

I made some changes to mine. I discovered new metrics. However, I also noticed Day/Night times do not line up with my flight (Flying AM in Dubai is recorded as night flight).

I also discovered I have 741 zero time entries. This is clogging my Logbook and I cannot add any more entries to the Logbook. New entries are added when I fly but deleted when I exit and start the Sim again. The Pilot Profile file that is uploaded to Xbox is limited to 16Mb

I added IFR/VFR under Operational Condition Time and ZERO TIME FLIGHTS to the Filter:

Hi ,

I have made a MSFS Logbook Analyzer, that can read the local logbook file and export some of it’s contents to a CSV file.

I am still doing some tests, but it can already export:
. Date/time of the flight
. Aircraft
. Departure and arrival airport (if any)
. Departure and arrival coordinates
. Type of flight
. Path (list of coordinates traveled through)
. Elapsed time

I have made hundreds of tests with my own logbook files, but I would like to start testing with some other people’s files.
If you are interested in providing your logbook file and receiving the CSV back to analyze, you’ll be welcome. Please contact me so we can arrange how we should exchange the files.

I have also made a new forum post with this information, if you want to follow it up there: Logbook Analyzer

Best regards,

The online version of the Logbook Exporter is available in a beta version, free of charge, on the following link: https://logbook-maps.rj.r.appspot.com

Please try it and comment below!