More than ohne Bug

After a flight time of nine hours, the game simply crashes, awesome!

Then the A320 Neo always loses the GPS track and rotates in a circle until it crashes!

The pushback is simply terminated by the copilot for about 10 seconds!

Since the latest update, I’ve been inverted for no reason in looking around the cockpit!

Oh and the plane is always 1500 feet back since the last update!

What are you doing? 95€ for new bugs forever!
It’s puking!

Hi CrossBandit,

Sorry to hear you are having issues and I understand the frustration.

When creating new topics in the Bugs & Issues category, we ask that you follow the guidelines and issue template where possible to help track down.

You mention multiple issues in this topic, however try to only report 1 issue per guidelines. Be sure to check the [READ FIRST] sections of the category:

Report only 1 issue per thread – be specific.

When creating a new topic, you’ll be greeted with a template. It is recommended that you provide this key information where possible relating to your issue.

In addition to this, we ask that you please use the search function to look for existing topics that may relate to your bug/issue. Creating duplicate reports can negatively impact the community by splitting the conversation, reducing the number of votes and making it hard for users to find useful information.

You can use the search system by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top navbar. You can make use of the advanced search system by clicking the options link in the search box.
If you find an existing topic you can open that topic to leave feedback, or vote for the topic.

If you can’t find an existing topic discussing any of your issues, feel free to submit a new topic with as much information as possible.

I’m going to close this as it doesn’t entirely fit the category guidelines, however feel free to search or open a new topic if you can’t find an existing relating to any of your issues.

Thanks for your understanding!